The medium of instructions in the school is English. Hindi
shall be taught right from Nursery classes and Sanskrit shall be
the third language for standard V to VIII. Students are prepared
for the All India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations
of Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
(a) Primary (Subject taught in I to V):
English, Hindi,Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit(V
Std.), General Knowledge, Moral Science, Music, Paintingand Computer.
(b) Middle (VI, VII & VIII):
English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Sanskrit, General
Knowledge, Moral Science, Music, Painting and Computer.
(c) Secondary (IX & X):
English, Hindi, Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Work Experience & Physical Health
Education and Art, Computer.
(d) Senior Secondary (XI & XII):
Medical & Non-Medical :English (core), Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology,
Computer Science and Mathematics.
(e) Senior Secondary (XI & XII): Commerce :
English (core), Hindi, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics,
Mathematics, Physical Education and Informatics Practice.
- There shall be four formative and two Summativeassessments in a year.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.
- The course of studies are those prescribed by the C.B.S.E. instruction is in English, hence comparatively high standard of English is expected.
- Pupils who are absent from the examination for any reason shall not be re-examined and those absent for any reason other than illness shall be considered as failed. In case of sickness, a medical certificate must be produced from a qualified doctor.
- In case a student loses or destroys his/her report book, a duplicate report book can be obtained from the school office on payment of Rs. 100/-.
- Promotion to higher class depends upon the student's performance in their test and subsequent examination.