If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar month's notice in writing or one month's fee will be charged in lieu thereof. Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of government or military personnel. Transfer Certificate for children withdrawn will not be issued unless all dues are settled. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds :-

1. Disciplinary 2. Unsatisfactory Progress 3. Non Payment